LOWER YOUR HANDICAP SERIES
Your Galt Country Club team of PGA of Canada Professionals are pleased to offer an exciting series of golf instruction opportunities targeted at lowering your handicap! These 90-minute sessions will include all the GLC technology with video and launch monitor feedback.
Each session will be available to a maximum of 6 members. Register for 1 or register for them all.
Clinic Fee: $30 + hst
Building A Repeatable Swing | Tuesday, May 17, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Learn proper swing fundamentals including correct club path, ball launch, divot taking and speed control.
Stroke Saving Around The Green | Tuesday, May 24, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Learn proper putting and chipping techniques. Correctly fit putters and wedges evaluation to learn the proper shots to play for all situations.
Pitching And Wedge Control | Tuesday, May 31, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Learn proper pitching and wedge play. Learn how properly fit wedges with proper bounce will allow for proper ball impact and distance control.
Creating Maximum Speed | Tuesday, June 7, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- Learn how to maximize distance through generating greater swing speed, torque and efficiency. This session will also offer golf specifies exercises to achieve longer drives.
Course Management Session| Tuesday, June 14, 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Learn the correct target lines and club selection to maximize percentage play on the course. This session will help create more consistent scoring and lower your handicap
LADIES PLAY BETTER SERIES
Galt CC Ladies your team of PGA Professionals wants to help you play better golf and get greater enjoyment from the game we all love.
We have designed a series of clinics to allow our ladies to learn and create better skills all while enjoying some friendships and social time.
Fee per Session: $45+ hst
- Better Swing Fundamentals | Wednesday May 11
- Chipping Fundamentals | Wednesday May 18
- Putting Fundamentals | Wednesday May 25
- Golf Course Management | Wednesday June 1
- Golf Rules | Wednesday June 8
Sessions will run from 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm and will be followed by a short debriefing with refreshments and Hors d’ oeuvres.
Sessions will be limited to 6 participants and will be instructed by one of your GCC PGA professionals using video, launch monitor technology, and helpful teaching aids.
For more information or book a clinic, please contact the Golf Shop 519-621-8318